From ballroom dancing to country western dancing, Forrest Vance does it all. Dance has been a part of culture and celebrations for as long as mankind has been around. What many don’t know is that there are many health benefits to dancing. Dancing is not only a great way for everyone of all ages to stay in shape, but also has a wide range of physical and mental benefits.
- improved condition of your heart and lungs
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
- increased aerobic fitness
- improved muscle tone and strength
- weight management
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- better coordination, agility and flexibility
- improved balance and spatial awareness
- increased physical confidence
- improved mental functioning
- improved general and psychological wellbeing
- greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- better social skills
Getting started with dancing: Forrest Vance, 15-time United States Ballroom Champion Top Teacher, can teach you to be dancing like the professionals in just 30 days. He allows you to learn at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home. Forrest Vance offers DVD’s from beginning dance to advanced dance, so everyone can have something to learn. Take advantage of the many health benefits to dancing with Forrest Vance. Buy online today.